• Purchase packaging supplies at least few days before you move.
• Check your home insurance and make sure you have cover from when you move in to your new home.
• Label all boxes displaying destination room, contents and fragile items.
• Keep a few spare boxes for the day of the move
• Get rid of the rubbish before moving day.
• Know what you want taken and what is to be left.
• Clean before moving day.
• Start packing essential items
• Notify the relevant utility companies for your move.
If yes, then you have come to the right place!
All of our packing staff at Lambeth Removals are professionally trained to handle your goods with care and consideration. They can assist you with:
• Wrapping of pictures and fragile items.
• Professional packing of any goods into boxes.
• Disassembling and reassembling of all furniture such as beds, wardrobes, and desks.
• Clear labelling of all boxes.
• Wrapping of glass, china or crockery, furniture, plasma TVs, antiques, and valuable items.
Moving house can be stressful enough for humans, but it is far worse for household pets since most of their lives are limited to the inside of our homes.
Moving can be particularly bad for household pets that never venture outside, such as indoor cats. Add to that the removal of one of your pet's favourite pieces of furniture, and you have effectively changed its familiar surroundings.
Fortunately, there are steps you can take to help make the move for you and your pet much easier at both ends and during transit. Some helpful tips from Movers Directory are listed below:
Moving can be stressful enough without the added task of packing. Lambeth Removals offer a full packing service to help your move run smoothly.
We offer a wide range of packing materials including:
• Packing and tissue paper
• Bubble Wrap
• Boxes and wardrobe boxes
• Furniture Covers
Call us now on 020 8746 9643 for a free quote.